Chairman says the party has never been better positioned for victory
Frankfort, Ky. (November 2, 2023) – The Republican Party of Kentucky (RPK) is announcing the details for the 2023 Republican Victory Party, which will be held at the Louisville Marriott Downtown on Tuesday, November 7.
“The Republican Party of Kentucky is looking forward to November 7, when we sweep all constitutional offices,” Chairman Mac Brown said. “Last year, we flipped voter registration in our favor for the first time in history. This year, we nominated a highly qualified and unified slate of candidates to stand up to Joe Biden and his agenda in Kentucky. Republicans have never been better positioned for a general election in our state’s history.”
Candidates who plan to attend the 2023 Republican Victory Party include:
- Attorney General Daniel Cameron, Republican nominee for Governor
- State Senator Robby Mills, Republican nominee for Lieutenant Governor
- Secretary of State Michael Adams, Republican nominee of Secretary of State
- Russell Coleman, Republican nominee for Attorney General
- Treasurer Allison Ball, Republican nominee for State Auditor
Mark Metcalf, nominee for State Treasurer, and Jonathan Shell, nominee for Agriculture Commissioner, will be celebrating with their families and supporters in Garrard County.
The Louisville Marriott Downtown is located at 280 W Jefferson St, Louisville, KY 40202.
Those interested in attending the 2023 Republican Victory Party can RSVP here.
If a news outlet has specific AV needs, please request them through the Marriott via this link.